Roll the dough as short as possible in advance. Put enough flour surface of the plate and between the circles and put the plate with pastry circles not close to the warm Pizzarette. If you don’t use the dough immediately, let it rest in the fridge.
Yes, thats possible. You can order them on this website: www.buyspareparts.eu
You can put the following ingredients on the table :
– Dough circles according to the recipe on our site with 500 grams of flour ( thinly rolled delivers about 30 laps on this )
– Tomato sauce according to the recipe on this site ( 1 small can tomato paste , 1 can diced tomatoes , olive oil , garlic , oregano )
– 400 grams of mozzarella , chopped
– 200 grams of grated cheese
– 1 bell pepper chopped
– 1 onion into rings
– Half a box of cherry tomatoes halved
– Half a box of mushrooms sliced
– Small can of pineapple chunks
– 100 grams of salami
– 100 grams of ham
– 100 grams of smoked salmon
– 50 grams bacon
– Fresh basil
– A can of tuna
With these ingredients you can make a variety of pizzas.
Often people try to combine as much flavors on a pizza as possible. This is for several reasons not convenient; you taste less different flavors with too much on the pizza; it takes longer for the pizza to be cooked, the soil becomes saturated and is not crisp.
I always recommend to do next tomato sauce and cheese a maximum of three ingredients on the pizza.
Tasty combinations are:
– Salami and paprika
– Ham , mushroom and pineapple
– Cherry tomato , mozzarella and basil
– Bacon and a quail egg
– Smoked salmon and mozzarella
– Tuna, paprika and onion
The baking plate is only dirty if the ingredients flow of the pizza because they melt. Put only one teaspoon of sauce on the pizza and spread it out until about 1 cm from the edge . Don’t put too many ingredients on the pizza ( see question above) . Mozzarella always spreads out. Put only a little bit in the middle , and your pizza is topped sufficient.
You wait until the stone is cooled off. Then first scrape off the dirt, you can use a hard brush for it. Never put the stone in water or a dishwasher.